Vacancy: Handyman/Maintenance Person,
Location: Stourbridge, West Midlands
Hours: 24 hrs per week, 10am - 4pm days and hours flexible
Salary: The rate is pay is negotiable, depending on the experience
- The person will be required to perform small jobs around the Care Home, such as painting and decorating, small plumbing tasks, such as changing taps, changing changing or replacing locks, changing blubs, garden maintenance including hedge trimming and small tree pruning etc.
- This is job is part-time working only 24 hours per week between 10am to 4pm. The time and days are flexible.
- The Ideal person would be someone looking for a part time job or a semi-retired person.
- The successful person would be working in a one of the best care homes in the area. We have been classed as excellent and good by CQC.
- The rate is pay is negotiable, depending on the experience